Monday, July 12, 2010

Best Eye Cream. Ever!

I never used to be that sold on the whole eye creme thing. I figured, if I'm using an amazing moisturizer, that will be enough. And there's some truth to that. But that was before I discovered Dr. Alkaitis Organic Eye Crème. This stuff is truly amazing!


It seriously feels like heaven on the skin. Rich, yet fluffy. Not sticky or gel-like. And some eye creams I've used actually make the skin around the eye feel tight... like it's being lifted. Which just doesn't work for me. Not this stuff. Dr. A eye cream feels creamy and refreshes tired eyes while reducing puffiness, dark circles and fine lines.

You can use it under make-up or pat it on over concealer for a dewy finish. I love how it looks on - super glowy, but not sparkly or anything. And the best part is it's 100% raw, organic, and biologically active. It's health food for your skin.

Dr. Alkaitis Holistic Organic Skin Treatment Products are made in-house in small batches with ingredients so pure you could literally eat them!

This is the only eye cream I have ever tried that I feel completely confident and enthusiastic about recommending to my clients and friends. I loooooove it!

We carry it at Petite Spa, where I work. If you come in for it, let them know you read about it here! And maybe I'll even be there.... come say hi! Better yet, come in for the Organic Skin Food Facial with all Dr. Alkaitis products. If you mention my blog, I'll give you a complimentary Organic Enzyme Treatment with your facial.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, remind me to get some of this when i come in on the 25th :) Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete